NSWCATOD Law Society of New South Wales v Clifton Assignment Solutions to Questions
Are you searching for NSWCATOD Law Society of New South Wales v Clifton Assignment Solutions? Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are providing Assignment Writing Help more than thousand of Students by helping academics. We offer assignment writing service with 100% plagiarism-free and accurate result. Quality of the work submitted by our assignment experts at a lowest price. If you want more information assignment related than, you can avail at QnAassignmenthelp.com for 24/7 live chat.
NSWCATOD Law Society of New South Wales v Clifton Assignment
Part A (maximum 1,250 words)
Read Council of the NSWCATOD Law Society of New South Wales v Clifton
The directors of your conveyancing firm want you to prepare a clear and concise email for all team members so they can easily grasp:
- key issues in the Clifton case
- recent regulatory changes
- practice risks if trust accounting regulations are not followed including penalties
- best practice processes for trust accounting compliance
- key sections of relevant legislation and regulations
- importance of public confidence in the profession; and
- practical steps in practice processes to prevent what happened in the Clifton case.
Part B (maximum 750 words)
The office manager of your firm, Daphne has explained to you that your firm is now promoting the firm on a company LinkedIn page and has asked you to write a blog for the firm’s LinkedIn page regarding cost agreements in light of the regulatory reforms for conveyancers that were introduced in 2021.
Daphne’s brief your blog follows:
- be informative using plain user friendly language to explain the key reforms and the client benefits; and
- emphasise the firm’s highly professional way of dealing with clients; and
- outline their competitive approach to charging clients which enhances transparency for the client; and
- be original and creative.