HLT54121 Diploma of Nursing Assessment Solutions to Questions
Are you finding for HLT54121 Diploma of Nursing Assessment Solutions to Questions? QnAaasignmenthelp.com is highly acknowledging Assignment Writing Help provider among the student. We have been providing high quality assignment assistance on more than 100 subjects with a team of highly skilled. We offer assignment at an affordable price.
HLT54121 Diploma of Nursing
This assessment asks students to construct a health promotion brochure focused on one of the following topics:
1. Maintaining good health in pregnancy and ensuring the safety of the foetus.
2. Promoting attachment between a mother and baby in the first two years of the baby’s life.
3. Minimizing harm if adolescents engage in risk-taking activities.
The brochure should provide the following:
An explanation of why this topic is important during this stage of the lifespan
Three (3) normative events during this stage of the lifespan
One (1) non-normative event that may compromise health outcomes
The role of nurses and midwives in providing person centred care to assist a person maintain their health and wellbeing during this stage of the lifespan
Your brochure is required to be attractive to your audience- it may contain pictures and other design elements that increase your audience’s engagement
The student will answer the following questions about their brochure
1. Introduce the topic- why is this an important health promotion activity? You may wish to consider how the information in this brochure will produce better health outcomes and the possible risks associated with not following this advice.
2. Who is the audience for this brochure? Explain why it is important to consider this question. How will this brochure cater for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds? Consider language and community organisations that may have useful websites.
3. How will the brochure be disseminated? Consider how you, as a nurse or midwife, will use the brochure in your own practice.
– Although references are not required on the brochure, you are required to provide (intext) references in APA 7th style when answering the questions and a reference list at the end of your assessment
– Your references should be:
a) Current (published in the last five years).
b) Reliable (from a reliable source such as a peer-reviewed journal, text- book, government or recognised Nursing and Midwifery Australia website).
c)Valid (the article makes sense, provide evidence and includes scholarly references), Objective (well supported, unbiased information), Accurate (based on accurate facts with reliable statistics).
d) Your brochure and answers to the questions must reflect the values of person centers care- respect, individualized care and empathy.
e) Your brochure and answers to the questions must be written in correct sentence structure, with correct spelling, grammar, and choice of vocabulary.