BMO6622 Commercialisation Grant Application Assessment Solutions to Questions
Are you searching BMO6622 Commercialisation Grant Application Assessment Solutions to Questions? Assignment Help Services by subject area expert with 100% plagiarism free and original content writing. Our Assignment writing help provide at a cost-effective price at QnAassignmenthelp.com.
BMO6622 Commercialisation Grant Application
The following steps will help you complete this assessment: Important information: All of the following
downloadable items can be found in Assessment 3 in VU Collaborate.
1. Download Grant application template (DOCX 139 KB) and fill in the template. Three additional templates have been provided below for Section D3, Section D4 and Section D5 of the Grant application template.
2. Fill in the Grant Application, specifically sections C.1, C.13, D.1 to D.7, D.8 (minus the mandatory attachments),
D.9, D.11, D.12, and D.13. (500-word equivalent)
3. Section D3 requires you to submit a project summary. Download the Application Mandatory Attachment –
Project Summary template (DOCX 32 KB) and attach it as part of your final submission. (500 words)
4. Section D4 requires you to submit your project budget. Download Application Mandatory Attachment – Project budget calculator (XLSX 801 KB) spreadsheet and attach it as part of your final submission. (500-word equivalent)
5. Section D5 requires you to submit your project milestones and key activities. Download Application Mandatory Attachment – Milestones (DOCX 34 KB) and fill in the key activities and their projected start and end dates and their estimated cost. This document contains the instructions required to fill in the template. Attach this document as part of your final submission. (500-word equivalent)
6. Critically reflect on your grant application writing experience illustrating how your grant application
(i.e. business plan) represents an authentic entrepreneurial proposition. (500 words)